Are you a current undergrad or recent graduate with a passion for:
- working with kids
- the intersection of art and technology?
Join a team of energetic and inspired aspiring entrepreneurs to learn entrepreneurship by building an actual startup from the ground up.
Purpose of the Role
The intern will use her/his willingness to learn, strong work ethic, and knowledge of design, art, programming and coding, and/or engineering to contribute to the building of an innovative new after-school concept that fuses art and technology. S/he will participate in learning the market, designing the service delivery model, and designing and delivering technical curriculum and programs that engage learners aged 9 to 18 in design thinking through technology. The intern will both lead and contribute to planning and execution of startup operations under the guidance and supervision of the lead entrepreneur in order to:
- Learn and apply the Lean Startup Method
- Build customer understanding and discover the market
- Design and improve a viable service
- Launch operations and grow
Opportunities for growth available based on performance.
- Technical knowledge of art, design, engineering and principles with at least three years of undergraduate study in the electrical, mechanical, or computer engineering
discipline. Mechatronics and architecture graduates strongly preferred
- A strong interest in teaching and learning / the education sector
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service
- Bilingual in spoken and written Arabic and English