School Classification:  International School
Job Category:  Other Jobs
Salary Range:  Negotiable - Negotiable QAR Per Month
Working Hours:  Morning
Gender:  Does not matter
Age:  25 Years 40 Years
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
NOC Status:  Required
Start Publishing:  01-08-2019
Stop Publishing:  14-02-2025
- Conduct lectures to primary target audience in different sectors and communities (public, private, community sectors, schools, universities… etc.).
- Conduct educational sessions to influencers about their role in their families and communities (i.e. convincing target audience to get screened).
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to develop an educational kit with interactive tools, and create an educational session plan.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational sessions by conducting pre-tests and post-tests, analyzing data and submitting a monthly report.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience (preferably in a health project).
- Internet research abilities.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills with the ability to work as part of the team.
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
High level of competency in written and spoken English and Arabic